A great senior that I couldn’t overcome… I’ll get over it this time

Oh Sang-wook (27), the national men’s fencing saber representative, is a star representing Korean fencing. He won both the Asian Games and Olympic gold medals, and rose to No. 1 in the world rankings. He is known as the ‘handsome fencing guy’ due to his outstanding appearance. However, what he does not have yet is a gold medal in the Asian Games and Olympic individual event. He has only won a gold medal in the team event so far. In the individual finals of the 2018 Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games, he bowed to national team senior Koo Bon-gil (34). At the 2021 Tokyo Olympics, he was eliminated after giving up points due to a misjudgment in the quarterfinals of the individual competition. The Hangzhou Asian Games are now just 10 days away. This time, I am determined to fulfill my long-held wish. And we plan to continue that momentum until next year’s Paris Olympics. To do so, he must surpass his predecessor and legend, Koo Bon-gil. Oh Sang-wook said, “This time, Bon-gil will beat his older brother and bring home all the gold medals.”

Oh Sang-wook has emerged as a world-class player after the disappointing 2018 Asian Games. He maintained the No. 1 ranking in the world for two consecutive seasons starting from the 2018-2019 season. However, during a practice match with teammate Kim Jeong-hwan (40) last November, when he was ranked third in the world, his right ankle was bent and the ligaments were ruptured. He was put on the operating table and was unable to climb the piste for about four months. Meanwhile, the world ranking fell to 16th. He said, “This is the first time I have been injured this badly since I started fencing in the first year of middle school.” However, he masturbated instead, saying, “I thought I could rest a little now.” After he recovered somewhat, he went on a ten-day trip to Tokyo, Japan. He said, “It was my first time going abroad alone for a trip,” and “It was an opportunity to recharge.”온라인카지노

Sangwook Oh won the individual event at the Seoul Grand Prix last April, his second competition after returning from injury. He said, “My current physical condition is about 70% of normal.” To fill the remaining 30%, I work hard every day from dawn. He repeats his strength and conditioning exercises and practice runs from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

My goal at the Asian Games is to win two gold medals in the individual and team events. In the team event, the ‘Fencing Avengers’, including Oh Sang-wook, Koo Bon-gil, Kim Jeong-hwan, and Kim Jun-ho (29), who won gold medals at the Asian Games five years ago and the Olympics two years ago, will participate. Unless there is an upset, a gold medal is likely. In the individual competition, he will face Koo Bon-gil, who is aiming for his fourth consecutive individual victory in the Asian Games. Since the 2010 Incheon Asian Games, the legend has won three consecutive individual gold medals and five gold medals, the most by a Korean player in Asian Games history. After defeating Oh Sang-wook, who had military service benefits at stake, in the 2018 finals, he expressed his apologies, saying, “Better benefits would have been given to my junior, but (still) I wanted to play without regrets.

” “Still, I hope we can meet in the finals as late as possible.” He said, “My brother is very experienced and good at managing the game, so it won’t be easy to deal with him. As I have done so far, when we face each other, I will do my best to fight, and when it’s over, I want to hug him for a job well done.”

Fencing is a ‘heroic sport’ that has brought Korea 46 gold medals in previous Asian Games. It is the fifth largest after shooting (63), boxing (59), Taekwondo (53), and wrestling (52). China has the most fencing gold medals in history (47), but Korea has taken the lead in all three recent competitions. In this competition, in addition to men’s saber, women’s epee and men’s foil are considered promising events for medals. In the women’s epee, Kang Young-mi (38), who is trying to win her second consecutive individual title, and Song Se-ra (30), who won two gold medals at last year’s World Championships, are expected to compete for the individual gold medal, and the team event is also in a good mood as they won a silver medal at the Tokyo Olympics and a gold medal at last year’s World Championships. Men’s foil is also aiming for a second consecutive gold medal. The individual fencing competitions for each event will be held from the 24th to the 26th of this month, and the team competitions will be held from the 27th to the 29th.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *